ACC's signature Corporate Counsel University (CCU) is now specially tailored and available on-demand for European in-house lawyers.
This self-paced curriculum of 13 programmes is designed to provide an overview of the substantive practice areas and skill sets you need to know about to succeed in your role.
Who Should Attend? Lawyers new to European in-house practice (less than five years), and those who simply wish to sharpen their basic practice skills.This package includes:
11 On Demand Programmes (60 minutes each)
BONUS: "Top Tips I Wish I Knew When I Went In-house" with Radhika Rani, Senior Legal Counsel, London, Hewlett Packard Enterprise This package includes a complimentary MicroModule featuring one of your accomplished peers about the top tips she wishes she had known when transitioning to in-house practice from a Global Elite law firm. In this 20 minute presentation, Radhika discusses tackling the nuanced challenges of life in an in-house legal department. ACC Member Registration Fees:
- Building Your In-house Career – What’s Different In-house?
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Key Employment Issues (Sponsored by L&E Global)
- Managing Risk and Compliance
- Data Privacy, Challenges to Information Security, and Data Transfers
- Outside Counsel Management
- European Intellectual Property Overview (Sponsored by Brooks Kushman)
- In-house Ethics Essentials for European In-house Lawyers
- Accounting and Financial Statements Analysis 101 for In-house Lawyers
- Corporate Finance for In-house Lawyers
- Developing General Counsel Skills
- Member Registration: US $199
- Non-Member Registration: US $479
A certificate of attendance can be furnished to assist with self-filings in all European JurisdictionsMany thanks to our Advisory Board of European members who guided the development of this curriculum:
*Registration provides access to these on-demand courses through 31 May 2021. *LOG IN USING YOUR CREDENTIALS TO REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION*
- Maria Rocha Barros, Chief Legal Officer, Booking.com, Netherlands
- Marzena Czarnecka, Senior Associate, Fortum, Poland
- Yves Heijmans, Legal European Counsel, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, Belgium
- Elisa de Rocca-Serra, Group Legal Director - Sales and Global Clients, Capgemini Service, France
- Jesica Rivero, Legal Counsel - Privacy & Technology, Partners Group AG, Switzerland
- Alessandro Galtieri, Deputy General Counsel, Colt Technology Services Group, United Kingdom
Once logged in, please go to the bottom of this page to find the "Add to Cart" button.