ACC is proud to present the 2020 ACC Xchange Virtual Series, an on-demand bundle of programs packed with timely content and relevant resources.
The virtual series is for in-house counsel and legal operations professionals seeking to go further in their careers and enhance the legal department function. The content covers a mix of perennially important subjects, such as data privacy
and strategic planning
, and those that are particularly relevant in light of COVID-19, such as reporting news to the board of directors
, positive psychology
, and making the most of widely used cloud-based apps
(such as Office 365) for legal services.
Included in this Package:
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly; Deciding What News to Tell the Board
- Using What You Have: O365 (& Other Ubiquitous Tech) for Legal Applications
- Roundtable: Creating an Evergreen Privacy Program
- Aligning the Legal Department Strategic Plan with the Company Mission and GC's Goals
- Positive Psychology for Legal Professionals: Navigating Uncertainty and Cultivating Resilience
- Innovation and Transformation in the Legal Department
For great content like this, and a lot more, mark your calendar to attend the 2021 ACC Xchange in-person in Chicago, IL, April 14-16.Notify me
when registration for the 2021 Xchange opens!