ACC is proud to present this “best of” offering from the 2020 ACC Xchange Virtual Series, an on-demand bundle of sessions packed with timely content and key takeaways to implement into your current operations.
This series is for in-house counsel and legal operations professionals seeking to go further in their careers as well as heightening the legal department function. The content covers a mix of perennially important topics, such as data privacy
and strategic planning
, and those that are particularly relevant in light of COVID-19, such as reporting news to the board of directors, positive psychology
, and making the most of widely used cloud-based apps
(such as Office 365) for legal services.
Main topics in the series include:
1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly; Deciding What News to Tell the Board
2. Using What You Have: O365 (and Other Ubiquitous Tech) for Legal Applications
3. Roundtable: Creating an Evergreen Privacy Program
4. Aligning the Legal Department Strategic Plan with the Company Mission and GC's Goals
5. Positive Psychology for Legal Professionals: Navigating Uncertainty and Cultivating Resilience
6. Innovation and Transformation in the Legal Department*LOG IN TO REGISTER FOR THESE SESSIONS*
Also, please make sure to mark your calendar for June 15-17, 2021 to participate with your peers and gain insights on this valuable content.