ACC is excited to bring you our first-ever self-paced new-to-in-house curriculum developed from our signature ACC Corporate Counsel University (CCU) program.
These on-demand programs are designed for those new to in-house practice, corporate counsel with less than five years of experience in-house, and those who simply wish to sharpen their basic practice skills. Dig deep into the substantive practice areas and skill sets you need to know about to succeed in your role.
Included in this Package:
- Building Your In-house Career – What’s Different In-house?
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation
- Key Employment Issues Part I: Keeping the Business Going
- Key Employment Issues Part II: When Trouble Arises
- Managing Risk and Compliance
- Data Privacy, Challenges to Information Security, and Data Transfers
- Introduction to Corporate Litigation
- Outside Counsel Management
- Protecting Your Client's IP
- In-house Ethics 101: What You Need to Know in Your In-house Role
- Accounting and Financial Statements Analysis 101 for In-house Counsel
- Corporate Finance for In-house Counsel
- Goal Setting in a Value- and Values-Driven World
- Developing General Counsel Skills
Like what you see here? Mark your calendar to join us and 200 of your peers in person at CCU 2021 in New Orleans, Louisiana (June 14-16, 2021). Notify Me when CCU 2021 Registration Opens
Learn more about CCU at www.acc.com/ccu